DCLA Laboratory Logo
DCLA does not object to your use of the DCLA Laboratory logo on your website, provided it is for information purposes only and not to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by DCLA.
DCLA Trustmark Symbol
This Trustmark is used exclusively for DCLA certified diamonds, ensuring customers that their diamond is certified, examined and graded by a qualified laboratory that guarantees the accuracy of the certificate.
Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions of use for DCLA Laboratory Logo & DCLA Trustmark Symbol
- The DCLA Laboratory Logo & the DCLA Trustmark Symbol (the “Logos”) may only be used as a link to DCLA’s homepage (www.dcla.com.au) and for no other purpose. They must not link to other pages on your Web site, or to a third party Web site.
- You agree not to alter the Logos in any manner, including proportions, colours, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort their perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
- You agree not to use the Logos on any site that disparages DCLA or its products or services, infringes on DCLA intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logos must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logos to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by DCLA that is not true.
- You agree to display the Logos on their own and not as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark (including as a domain name).
- DCLA reserves the right of approval of the use of the Logos on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies.
- DCLA reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logos at any time. DCLA reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any DCLA intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
The diamond trading floor that gives all diamond buyers direct access to DCLA guaranteed diamonds from Australian diamond dealers.
Tuesday 25 April, 2017
CHRISTIE’S TO OFFER 92CT. PENDANT
A 92.15 carat diamond pendant worth up to $20 million will lead Christie’s Magnificent Jewels auction in Geneva next month.
Thursday 20 April, 2017
GRAFF UNVEILS 105-CARAT D-FLAWLESS DIAMOND
Graff Diamonds has unveiled the 105.07 carat D flawless pear shaped diamond, it has named the Graff Vendôme after its new retail outlet at Place Vendôme in Paris.
Monday 10 April, 2017
LETSENG MINE YIELDS 114CT. DIAMOND
Gem Diamonds has found a 114-carat rough diamond at its Letšeng mine in Lesotho, the miner reported Friday.
Tuesday 4 April, 2017
SOTHEBY'S SELLS 59.6 CARAT PINK FOR $94.2 MILLION AUD
Steinmetz Diamonds owned by Israeli billionaire Benny Steinmetz, spent two years cutting and polishing the Rough diamond. Which was mined by De Beers in Botswana, Southern Africa.
Thursday 30 March, 2017
DE BEERS, LUK FOOK TO CO-BRAND GRADING REPORTS
Tuesday 21 March, 2017
59.6 CARAT VIVID PINK DIAMOND
Sotheby's plans to auction the famous "Pink Star" diamond an internally flawless, fancy vivid pink stone at its sale in Hong Kong on April 4.
Wednesday 8 March, 2017
GIA FINDS SIGNIFICANT UNDISCLOSED SYNTHETICS
The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recently uncovered an unusually large number of undisclosed synthetic diamonds mixed in with natural melee diamonds, the lab confirmed with Rapaport News on Monday.